About Pack Logix
Pack Logix (formerly Panef) offers a full range of packaging solutions and service capabilities for virtually all market segments. Typically recognized as a premier contract packager of lubricants, greases, powders and specialty products, Pack Logix also offers a comprehensive range of additional products and services. From our Fortune 500 customers to small regional industrial customers requiring 1,000 units, they all depend on Pack Logix to supply and source their packaging and products. Our ability to execute innovative value added packaging solutions at exceptional pricing and short lead times makes Pack Logix not only a supplier, but a strategic partner in bringing products to market.Some of our products include:
- Flexible plastic tubes, bottles, jars and pails including LPDE, HDPE, PET, PP & PVC
- Laminate and aluminum tubes
- Numerous types of closures including pumps and sprayers
- Oilers, aerosols, cartridges and metal containers
- Acrylic and glass
- Personal Care & Beauty
WHY PACK LOGIX?
At Pack Logix, we work with our customers to understand their company needs and packaging requirements. We know the challenges of large MOQ’s and long lead times - too much inventory, poor cash flow and missed deadlines.
Pack Logix Solution…
- We are capable of small to large runs - from 1 to 10,000,000 units.
- Orders are typically packaged and shipped in less than 4 weeks from the receipt of the purchase order.
- Our stock and release program ensures on-time delivery of packaging and finished product.
- We have a large inventory of tube and bottle sizes, in addition to specialty containers.
- We offer in-house decorating specializing in small runs.
- Fulfillment, warehousing and logistics capabilities are value added services that allow us to offer a turnkey solution.
- We are a global sourcing agent of custom packaging including tubes, bottles, jars and specialty containers so we can find the best product at the lowest possible price.
- Panef Manufacturing Company was founded with the development of the Panef lubricant product line for the household and industrial markets.
- Panef moved to existing facility in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Panef expanded its services to include contract packaging including decorating, filling and blister carding.
- The company was purchased by George C. Walker and the name changed to Panef Corporation. In addition to expanding the Panef line of lubricants, Walker focused heavily on industrial and OEM contract packaging.
- Panef Corporation was sold to Bruce Moncrieff, current owner, and name changed to Panef, Inc.
- Panef changed their name to Pack Logix to more accurately communicate our product offerings, services and capabilities.